April 8, 2011

Book Page Wreath

My Favorite Book Page Wreath!


Today makes me smile.  Trisha over at Roundabout made this beautiful wreath a couple months ago.  I am a new blogger and had just made my own Dictionary wreath when I found her blog.  Mine looks different from hers and I fell in love with the way her pages folded.  Today, she gave me props for my mac and cheese and complimented me on my blog - on her blog.  I'm paying it forward with the return compliment to her.  She has a really cute Etsy shop and she has such creative ideas that are affordable.  (My favorite)  I check out her blog everyday to see what's new.  I have about 500 more pages in my dictionary to tear up and put to good use.  Between the two of us, we will find something creative to do with our paper.

Thank you Trisha for the nice compliment and the shout out for my blog.

No comments: