April 12, 2011

Cap'n Crunch Peanut Butter Cookies

I have come across a lot of Cap'n Crunch cookie recipes lately.  I thought since I am a big fan of peanut butter, I would try the recipe at Picky Palate.  These are of course yummy!  Everything at Picky Palate is yummy.





7 Tbls. softened butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 egg
1 tbls. pure vanilla
1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 tsp. salt
1 cup Cap'n Crunch cereal, crushed with rolling pin.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  With your mixer, beat the butter and sugars until well combined.  Beat in peanut butter until combined then beat in the egg and vanilla.

In a large bowl, mix the flour and salt.  Slowly add to wet ingredients on slow speed.  Add in Cap'n Crunch Cereal until just combined.  With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.  (I used my small scoop) With the tines of a fork, press gently forming a criss cross shape over tops.  Bake for 10-12 minutes or until baked to your liking.

2 1/2 dozen

Print Recipe

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi! I’m belatedly stopping by from the UBP. Nice to meet you!
I have two blogs, and I’d love for you to stop by when you get a minute. We’re giving away a $100 Visa gift card until the 19th at Giveaway Corner. Thanks!

http://giveawaycorner.blogspot.com/ (A free giveaway every weekday)
http://anne-somekindofwonderful.blogspot.com/ (Family blog)

Jessica said...

Hi Lanell,
Thanks for visiting my blog! These cookies look amazing! It looks like you have a lot of good recipes.
PS - I can't believe that yall don't have a Hobby Lobby! Now following you :)