April 5, 2011

Pina Colada Sherbet

This is a very simple Sherbet.  Nothing to it really, except is just tastes good.  I think (without actually trying it) you could make a really delicious punch by adding Ginger Ale or Sprite in a pretty punch bowl and mixing in the frozen sherbet for a Slushee Pina Colada.  Just a little something perfect for Spring. 


4 cups Pineapple sherbet
1/2 cup cream of coconut
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice

Place a large bowl in freezer.  Let sherbet stand at room temperature 45 minutes or until softened. 

With a rubber spatula or stand mixer, combine softened sherbet and remaining ingredients in chilled bowl.  Cover, freeze to desired consistency.



2 comments:

Galexi said...

Hi, just stopping over and visting from UBP. Nice blog! I love Pineapple sherbet!

Judee said...

Hi,
Just stopping by to meet you from UBP.Your sherbert looks delicious. I'm your newest follower and will look forward to reading your blog. I blog recipes for healthy eating and with a gluten free focus. I hope you will follow me back.