March 15, 2011

Pieces of me


In my living room is a beautiful black coffee table with a glass top and three drawers below.  I make different displays in the top drawer for various seasons, events, holidays, etc.  It is fun to be able to change it around.  Before I get ready for my easter display, I wanted to get in picture and in my blog my favorite memories of my father. My favorite picture is of him and his twin brother being held by my Grandmother whom I never met. 

When my dad passed away, I took pieces and pictures of him and displayed them, keeping him close to my heart and making it easy for me to remember him every time I went in the room. 
These are some of my favorite pictures of him and his legacy.




1 comment:

Alida Sharp said...

What a beautiful tribute to your father... I love it!