June 1, 2011

Flower Wreath

A few weeks ago I bought three bags of these beautiful paper flowers for $2.00 a bag at the thrift store.  I knew I would want them for something. 

I took a $1.00 Styrofoam wreath from the Dollar Tree and covered it in three rows of flowers.  It took about 15 minutes.  Then I wrapped the green Styrofoam with twine and put a piece of felt on the back.  Ba ta-Bing, Ba ta Bang....Done.  My new candle wreath.  I use the battery operated flickering candles from Costco.  They are vanilla scented and you never have to worry about a fire.










Sweet candle wreath on top of one of my favorite pedestals.  I glued a small dessert dish to a cute white curvy plate and added the wreath and candle.


3 comments:

d e l i g h t said...

Really cute! I love that it's on a pedestal and the twine adds great texture to the piece.

Jill said...

Love it! So easy and I love the look of glass, china, twine and flowers - so pretty.

Anonymous said...

This looks so elegant! Love those battery operated candles myself. Really nice job.
Tammy