June 19, 2011

No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

Who doesn't love cookies and milk?  Dunk the cookies in milk and layer them between whipped topping.  As the pie chills, the moist layers make a yummy filling.  If you buy the graham cracker crust, this recipe takes about 7 minutes to prepare, but chill time is 8 hours.

Ingredients:



1 pkg. chocolate chip cookies
1 cup milk
1 9 oz. graham cracker crust - I always make mine but you can certainly buy it
1 8 oz. container Cool Whip



Dip 8 cookies in milk and place in a single layer in graham cracker crust.  Top with one third of whipped topping.  Dip 8 more cookies in milk and place on top; spread with one third of whipped topping.



Repeat layers with 8 more cookies dipped in milk and remaining whipped topping.  Crumble 2 chocolate chip cookies and sprinkle over pie.  Cover and chill 8 hours before serving.  Yield 8 servings.






This is delicious.  I might of taken mine out too early.... I did on purpose.  I love dunking any kind of cookie in milk.  This is kind of a gooey, melt in your mouth mess.  The cookies become soft and make a delicious filling and I like an extra thick crust so it was perfect.  I hope you give it a try.



*For cookies I used Nabisco Chunky Chips Ahoy.  You'll need 26 cookies for this recipe.

Linking to my favorite Parties:         Debbiedoos



9 comments:

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

Oh my word, who thought of this? What is not to like about this! The only problem is that I would have to leave the house to stay out of it for eight hours!LOL!

Red Couch Recipes said...

Love the simplicity and ease of this As a gift I received a bunch of firemen pins -- I should have liked to use your idea for baseball pins. They just sat forever. Joni

Angela said...

heaven in a dish! thanks for sharing!!!

Mary Bergfeld said...

Unbelievably and sinfully delicious. I'd lose my diet resolve with this in the house. It really looks delicious. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Tiff said...

YUM! What a great recipie! The kids could make these! Thanks! X

People Who Know Me Would Say: said...

I seriously think I will make it and not share it with others! I've never seen this done before and it looks scrumptious!

I'm your newest follower; found you via Kim.

LBB said...

The best of both...dunking milk and cookies & and a pie?!! My family thanks you :) They are going to LOVE this!!

Ivy and Elephants said...

OMG...I cannot wait to do this. Yummmmmmmy. Thank you so much for sharing this fabulous recipe. Like Trisha, my family thanks you as well.

Paula

Mallory said...

Mmmmmm.... you had me at No Bake! :)